As a photographer, my clients are most often women. It is rare that men will ask to book a session. However, it is important we capture the many faces of the men of this decade. Especially, the trend of ever changing facial hair.
In 2019, I will be photographing Wisconsin men to complete a photo book I am calling Wisconsin Whiskers. This book will include beards and mustaches. I apologize in advance to the 90’s and 00’s goatee men. Those are not being included this round. May I suggest trying a beard instead? The book will be sold as a way to bring awareness to my photography. Any profits will go to Being Christine Photography.
Now, I need 50 men from Wisconsin to photograph. Those who apply must be willing to volunteer to have their photo taken, published and used for advertising purposes that will include, but are not limited to; print, online and social media. All models will be required to sign a model release. If chosen to be photographed it is not a guarantee that you image will be used for the book.
Those applying must be willing to travel to Fond du lac, Wisconsin to have your portrait taken. Portraits will be done mostly on weekends. If you are chosen to be photographed I will email you to arrange a date.
How to become a part of this project:
Applications will be taken January 1st through February 28th
- To enter, email to email@example.com a clear headshot taken from the front clearly showing your beard or mustache.
- Tell us a bit about yourself. What do you do for a living, hobbies, family members etc.
- Tell us what inspired you to grow your beard or mustache.
- Has changing your facial hair changed your life in any way.
Models who are chosen will receive the following:
- Copy of printed book
- 8×10 framed print of their portrait.